"Our life is frittered away by detail...simplify, simplify." - Henry David Thoreau


I know I said "blog like no one is reading" but it's nice to know these people are

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

To whom it may concern,

I need three things to happen as soon as possible.

  1. The furnace to be fixed easily and for not a lot of money
  2. The old shop property to sell immediately and for a lot of money
  3. My son's challenges to be surmountable and not lifelong
Thank you for your consideration in these matters. I look forward to seeing changes made ASAP.

Sincerely,

Cid
(worried mother, nervous home & small business owner)

2 comments:

  1. Here's wishing all of those things happen- especially #3!

    We're in the same boat with our furnace, but we need a new one :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im truly grateful and really impressed.
    laserjet 1000 driver

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin