"Our life is frittered away by detail...simplify, simplify." - Henry David Thoreau


I know I said "blog like no one is reading" but it's nice to know these people are

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Not Quite Wordless Wednesday

Anne at The Red Chronicles posted about a new production which brings together one of my favourite children's authors and theatre groups in Toronto. I don't think I'll get to see this but I love knowing that Dennis Lee's poetry is alive and well and making yet another generation laugh.




And from my brother who likes to poke fun at me and my all-consuming on-linedness.




And, of course, a few Instagram shots from the weekend


Clinging to Fall


Slowly sinking 


Cartwheeling



Bubble Brothers



1 comment:

  1. I need to show that instagram song to my ukulele playing photo snapping daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin