1. I love stories about the end of the world, I don't know why. I remember reading Neville Shute's "On the Beach" when I was quite young and I scared myself silly watching Stephen King's "The Stand" late at night and did the same with "I am Legend".
2. I only drink tea or coffee out of cups with white inside, I hate dark, ceramic mugs.
3. I think heated seats in cars are the most important invention the car industry ever came up with.
4. I wanted to be Canada's first female Prime Minister. Kim Campbell beat me to it, unfortunately her term in office was one of the shortest in history, so maybe I should still go for it.
5. I wish I had bigger feet, I think that size 7 is way too small for someone 5' 7" tall.
6. I wish I was a morning person, in theory.
High Table at Magdalen College, Oxford University - Magdalen is my favorite college at Oxford University. The name is pronounced "Maudlin," and the grounds are open to visitors for a fee. It's especially b...