"Our life is frittered away by detail...simplify, simplify." - Henry David Thoreau


I know I said "blog like no one is reading" but it's nice to know these people are

Monday, April 23, 2012

This just about sums up my weekend

Two nights out in a row, at my advanced age is definitely something to celebrate. And we did. (Un)fortunately there is no photographic evidence (that I know of) from either Friday or Saturday night or either of the mornings after. All I know is that I must be maturing (finally) because I did not drink tequila and wisely stuck to champagne. My Other Half always seems to know what I need for my birthday and this year was no exception, dinner with seven of our oldest (and bestest) friends. I am very lucky to have them all in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Great image!
    With advancing age, one can always find the energy to go out and have a good time, celebrate, etc. – it’s the recovery that’s the killer!
    Smart move re: the choice of alcohol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really fabulous...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin