But back to the the award, ten honest things about me:
- If I had to give up all foods but one it would be cheese which I know comes in many different forms which is why I chose it
- The first blog I followed was naturally nina who couldn't be less like me which was probably why I loved her
- I wish I was a morning person but not enough to get up early
- I love all my children equally just not necessarily at the same time (if you have more than one you know what I mean)
- The real reason I like living in a small town is that I can be a big fish in a little pond, that and I don't ever have to parallel park the Suburban
- I really don't like watching hockey whether my son is playing or not
- I used to think I looked like Meg Ryan, now I am glad I don't
- I worry I will inherit my father's mother's wrinkles but not her metabolism and my mother's mother's metabolism but not her smooth skin and end up looking like a Shar Pei dog
- I love end of the world movies & books so I will be renting 2012 when it comes out on DVD, plus I love John Cusak, so what more could I ask for?
- One of my new favourite shows is called Lie to Me, really.
Here are my choices - all very different but all very honest (I think)
Alyson at New England Living
Tanis at Attack of the Redneck Mommy (now she is honest on TV)Koreen at Wacky Mummy
Sarah at Clover Lane
Jess at Drowning in Kids