"Our life is frittered away by detail...simplify, simplify." - Henry David Thoreau


I know I said "blog like no one is reading" but it's nice to know these people are

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Raw Day Five


Can't say I'm feeling better, not hungry just bored and my jaw aches from crunching through all those veggies. No worries that I am turning into become a raw foodie convert, Sunday can't come soon enough. I'll be hitting the Father's Day buffet with a vengence. But on the other hand it has made me more mindful of what I eat and I have created some truly beautiful salads which I hope to continue to do once I am back on the cooking bandwagon. Off to make my green breakfast smoothie. Who knew kale and bananas were such a delicious combo, maybe I should suggest it to Ben & Jerry.

1 comment:

  1. i think it's great that you have done this so diligently...good for you. anything we do that makes us look at our lifestyle and make changes is good. what a great experience this has been.
    just curious....have you lost weight? that would have to be an extra bonus!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin