I did go snow shoeing on Saturday and skied albeit, briefly as the temperatures have been sub-Arctic for the past four days. But the temperatures are supposed to be returning to a more normal range for us in the Great White North which means I have no excuse not to get out riding my horse and walking the dog. But this week is a short one as Thursday is my Other Half's birthday and I have booked us off to ski or shoe shoe in the morning and then massages at the Scandinave Spa in the afternoon! My in-laws are coming up to take the whole family out for dinner that night meaning I won't even have to cook and then we are all skiing together on Friday. So, as January comes to a close, things are looking up. But I am going to keep working on the To Do List which, if I post it for all to see, might have a better chance of getting done by spring.
- Replace the desk in the upstairs hall with the bookshelf from Griffen's room. (He doesn't need a desk)
- Put up the shelves and hang the TV in the basement.
- Print out pictures and put them in the frames I bought for the basement
- Put up shelves in Ben's room.
- Get some regular exercise - snow shoe every weekend, walk River daily, Yoga or Pilates
- Purge cookbooks and get recipes on computer organized
- Hang a light over my desk (a cool one like these)
- Start putting together yearly photo albums and get them printed (this is so easy and cheap now, there's no excuse not to. I've already set aside the best photos from 2010)