"Our life is frittered away by detail...simplify, simplify." - Henry David Thoreau


I know I said "blog like no one is reading" but it's nice to know these people are

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sometimes I feel like Kate


I love everything about Katharine Hepburn - her movies (especially Philadelphia Story), her style and her wit. Years ago her biography was one of the first I ever read. She had so many great lines that were all her own not written by a screen writer.

I have many regrets, and I'm sure everyone does. The stupid things you do, you regret... if you have any sense, and if you don't regret them, maybe you're stupid.

Dressing up is a bore. At a certain age, you decorate yourself to attract the opposite sex, and at a certain age, I did that. But I'm past that age.

Her Connecticut estate is up for sale. As they say, if those walls could speak what stories they could tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin