"Our life is frittered away by detail...simplify, simplify." - Henry David Thoreau


I know I said "blog like no one is reading" but it's nice to know these people are

Monday, March 23, 2009



Really I have, but as I warned you last week, the kids were off school and my days consisted of getting up early to pack lunch, load skis, boys and dog into the car and head for the hill. Now it wasn't all bad. Spring did come through with lots of sun and warmer temperatures, although they appear to be long gone this week. And I did get some serious patio time with the Bain de Soleil and Corona. More to come as soon as I wrestle the mountain of laundry into submission.

5 comments:

  1. Love that image!
    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies, it's good to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you're done wrestling your laundry into submission, could you come over and tackle mine?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doing someone elses laundry is like looking after someone else's kids. When you don't have so much invested in it it's way more fun! But I don't iron - ever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin