The Wizard of Otin who really is a wizard of wiz if ever where ever a wiz there was ... gave me this awesome award and I love it.
The rules are simple:
1. List 7 things that make me awe-summm!
2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that I love
3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too (and link back to the Queen who tagged you)
So here goes - Seven reasons why I think I am the Queen
1. Because I told the book club I was when I started it and they all agreed
2. I love bringing people together (whether they like it or not) I am planning a party on the 16th to introduce my sister and her husband who are moving home from Boston to all the cool people we have met in our itty-bitty town.
3. I am the only female in our household, except for the gecko but I am not convinced that it is a she and apparently the only way to find out involves a probe.
4. I was the first grandchild on both my mother's and father's sides of the family and that made me a Princess from birth, so naturally I am now Queen
5. For my 40th birthday the gift I received the most of was ... crowns, of course. How well my friends know me.
6. I come from a long line of Monarchists (we Canadians love our royal family), woke up early in the morning to have crumpets and tea while watching Charles & Diana get married and did it again for Sarah and Andrew.
7. We are easily amused and I agree with Marie Antionette, "Let then eat cake."
So now on to the others who are Queens in my royal estimation:
Bitchin' Wives - she is the Queen of us MOB's, what with moving to England with her boys
A Day in the Life ... - she is the Queen of the burbs
Etc, Etc, Etc. - another MOB Queen
Sane without Drugs - she will always be my Queen after sending me "Big Balls"
Mama Goose - another MOB Queen (funny how many of us there are blogging. Coincidence? I think not)
Monkey Muck - He is the King of all of us Queens
Drowning in Kids - she is a single Mum and the Queen of all she surveys